“A sane person to an insane society must appear insane.” -Kurt Vonnegut
- Today’s feature image, “One of the best emblems I’ve ever seen”, via Reddit.
- The Bill Murray coloring book will have ironic adults and mis-aligned children alike giving vibrancy and life to the most identity-less man out there. [via Belly Kids]
- These animals must go home now, their planet needs them. [via Buzzfeed]
- I don’t know what it says about my intimate fantasies that this compels me to put Isabella Rossellini on my “freebies list”, but here I sit, a weird, strange man of convoluted neurosis.
- 80 Teddy Ruxpin doll art installation is as if David Lynch puked all over your childhood. Because, you know, you need that in your day. [via Severe Enterprises]
- Edwardian DJ booth is a music-loving Steampunker’s wet dream. [via Dummy Mag]
- F*** it! Robots are making our decisions for us now! [via Geekologie]