On today’s show, Gabe and I decide that it’s time to get our inevitably shitty show out of the way as we cover a crapload of potty talk. Join us in our potty parlance!
iTunes – The podcast is available for free on itunes, feel free to subscribe to it here. Or simply search “Too Much Gabes” in the podcasts section of iTunes store.
Podomatic – In addition to being available on iTunes, the podcast can also be streamed via our podcast host here.
All episodes/show notes can be found via the page link at the blog header above too.
- “Toilets of the World”, by Morna E. Gregory and photographer Sian James. [via TotW's Official Website]
- Wired Magazine’s article on Björk here, photos of the physical magazine itself that I referenced in the podcast below.
- Thomas Crapper, advocate of the toilet, inventer of the Ballcock, set-upper of toilet humor everywhere.
- Japanese Toilets!!!
- Ig Nobel prize-winners for Improbable Research. [via Improbable Research]
- Bathroom attendants explained, including a photo of that ladybug robot I referenced in the podcast. [via The Complete Traveller]
- No potty talk is complete without a reference to the “Three Seashells” scene from the Sylvester Stallone movie “Demolition Man”. Nor it’s theorized explanation here.
- The miracle that is the Dyson hand dryer:
Visual explanation of how it works:
- Women apparently have urinals too, not sure why in the world I decided to google that however. [via Gothamist]
- Comedian Jim Jeffries and his bit about Bathrooms, as Ottawa Gabe referenced:
- Male bathroom etiquette (including the buffer-zone rule for urinals) as explained by AskMen.com.