“There’s only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that’s your own self. So you have to begin there, not outside, not on other people. That comes afterward, when you’ve worked on your own corner.”
— Aldous Huxley
- Today’s feature image, via Buzzfeed.
- I swear to the raven of Odin that if my Dad dies before he can help make this for us in our future home, I will be very upset. More details at the link. [via The Sunset]
- This horror, my friends, was spoken of within the Book of Revelations. Mark my words, this is the breaking of the first of the seventh seal, the howl of Ragnarok. The end times of traditional pizza as we know it is upon us:
- The police twitter account of Sheboygan, WI is now my new favourite thing ever. [via Buzzfeed & @sheboyganscan]
- Sriracha-flavored Lollipops…because you hate your tastebuds and basically everything that exists behind your lips. [via Lollyphile]