“The arts are not a way to make a living. They are a very human way of making life more bearable. Practicing an art, no matter how well or badly, is a way to make your soul grow, for heaven’s sake. Sing in the shower. Dance to the radio. Tell stories. Write a poem to a friend, even a lousy poem. Do it as well as you possible can. You will get an enormous reward. You will have created something.”
— Kurt Vonnegut
- Today’s feature image, procured from somewhere on Buzzfeed.
- Of course the result of a Marine’s mom sending him a bunch of babydoll Justin Bieber tees is going to be hilarious, still won’t stop you from delighting in the photographed results that occurred in the wake of this stunt. [via Hyper Vocal]
- Back to the Future…LEGO. [via Lego Cuusoo]
- “Dear Prudie, My wife is very proper and would never pass gas in public (or even semi-private), but when we have sex she farts. A lot, sometimes.” [via Slate, bottom of page]
- In other news, Richard Branson continues to be my “stupid-rich” hero. [via Shortlist]