I bought a vintage, one-dollar Star Wars Bobba Fett trading card today. What did you do, hmmmm?
- Today’s feature image, just…don’t ask for a title. [va Reddit]
- Absinth-Pops are a real thing. [via Gizmodo]
- So…who’s in the market for an 8-bit, 8 x 3 feet mural of the complete world from the original Legend of Zelda? ‘Cause Etsy has got you covered. [via Etsy]
- No one bother naming any other boats ever, the HMS Sandwich is the best a ship’s name can/was ever. Minus that fishing boat for sale on the edge of town that was christened “Pier Pressure”. [via Wikipedia]
- Pizza…f***ing…vending machine. [via Pizzamarketplace]
- DIY Lego Key Holder! [via Mineco]
- Would it be a terrible idea to commission an “artist” to photoshop Nicolas Cages head on to my body? A user on Etsy has got you covered should you ever feel the urge. [via Etsy]