“How quickly do we grow accustomed to wonders. I am reminded of the Isaac Asimov story ‘Nightfall’, about the planet where the stars were visible only once in a thousand years. So awesome was the sight that it drove men mad. We who can see the stars every night glance up casually at the cosmos and then quickly down again, searching for a Dairy Queen.” — Roger Ebert
- Today’s feature image, Gojirra just bringing it on the court, via Comics Alliance.
- Mustache Spoon! MUSTACHE SPOON! [via Gizmodo]
- Someone fly me to China right this gawdamned instant. [via NPR]
- What are you doing Zebra? You’re drunk… [via video at BBC News]
- I’ll be OBSOLETE!!! [via Funny or Die]