“I would die for you, but I won’t live for you.”
– Perks of Being a Wallfower, by Michael Chbosky.
- Today’s feature image, “Floating Fish” by Mats Minnhagen, via Deviant Art.
- Cap’n Crunch is a filthy f***ing liar. Nevermind the fact that his cereal will cut your mouth up something fierce if you even look at it funny. [via The Huffington Post]
- “No matter how you brush, you’re doing it wrong.” These and a hundred other sign gags from The Simpsons. [via Verbicide]
- Ever since you figured out how to pull of his electricity move, Street Fighter II’s “Blanka” become a tool, of, well, TOOLS. You should have stayed in that jungle you crashed in you douchenozzle.